I am a free-lance photographer starting my career as a journalist for the Italian press agency Ansa in Brussels – Belgium. Based on a sociologic university background, my favorites themes are related to documentary photography.
My works have been published in magazines and newspapers as well in international reports of United Nations Agencies like Unicef, Unfpa as well in NGO’s documents.
I exposed my works at various exhibits:
– 1996, “This socalled Latin America” at the Galerie Verhaeren (Brussels, Belgium) and in 2002 at the Gallery of Arts Institute of the University of Brasilia, Brazil;
– 2003, collective exhibit “New Talents” at the Brasilia Photographic Festival “FOTOARTE”, Brasilia, Brazil;
– 2007, “Textile women workers of Gamarra”, at the Peruvian National Congress, Lima, Peru;
– 2010, “Portraits from children social projects”, at the European Trade Unions Institute, Brussels, Belgium
– 2014, “People of Sarajevo”, at Black Box gallery, Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina.
In 2002, I received an award at the second Art Salon of Brasilia. As part of my trainings, I attended workshops with the photographers Antonin Kratochvil (VII Agency), Laurent Van der Stockt (Gamma Agency) and Anne-Lise Large.
I have been living in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, one of my favorite places in the world, from 2009 and 2014. In Lima, Peru, from October 2006 until July 2009. Just before, I spent 10 years in Brazil, between Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia.